Our faces often reflect how we’re feeling. Years of stress, pent-up emotions, habitual expressions and unhealthy lifestyle choices can leave their collective mark.
The Face Lift Massage and Facial Rejuvenation draw on the wisdom of ancient Ayurvedic healers (Ayurveda means “the science of life”). The treatment combines the benefits of other tried and trusted therapies such as energy balancing, body massage, acupressure, lymphatic drainage and head massage. The Face Lift Massage and Facial Rejuvenation not only de-creases facial lines – it also leaves the recipients feeling better connected to their bodies’ innate healing energies.
Benefits of the Face Lift Massage
It may provide one or more of the following benefits. For any long-term results a series of treatments is recommended. The effects are cumulative.
- Lessens wrinkles and habitual expression lines
- Releases tension in surrounding muscles
- Reduces under-eye bags and puffiness
- Tones and firms facial muscles
- Tightens facial contours
- Increases elasticity
- Improves skin tone
- Softens the skin
- Refines pores
- Enhances supply of nutrients to skin cells
- Promotes better blood and lymphatic circulation
- Frees constrictions in connective tissue and facial muscles
- Encourages connective tissue to glide more smoothly
- Increases elimination of toxins
- Balances the body’s subtle energy
- Generates a glowing look for days
- Creates brighter and more alert eyes
- Encourages innate beauty, confidence and radiance
- Promotes a relaxed, more mobile and youthful appearance
- Relieves stress-related symptoms such as headaches, eyestrain and insomnia
How the Face Lift Massage and Facial Rejuvenation work
Skin contains a component called connective tissue. Connective tissue is partly formed from collagen and elastin fibres. These fibres weave together to form a flexible web-like structure. In younger skins, these fibres slide past each other freely, giving suppleness and flexibility. Over time, the fibres lock together and the skin looses much of its mobility. Face Lift Massage restores skin suppleness by toning the collagen and elastin fibres. The treatment gently allows the connective tissue to regain its freedom and elasticity.
The build up of toxins can be seen on the face. It can look saggy, puffy, dull and grey. The lymphatic system helps to remove toxins. Many lymph vessels are close to the skin surface. The sweeping and concentrated acupressure techniques in the Face Lift Massage encourage better lymphatic drainage. The skin regains a healthier appearance.
A Complete Treatment Consists of:
1. Relaxation and energy balancing
2. Stimulating Pressure Points
3. Initial Releases
4. Smoothing out tension
6. Healing pulse
7. Lymphatic drainage and scalp massage